You are very welcome to visit the "Enswle Official Website" (hereinafter referred to as this website). In order to allow you to use the services and information of this website with peace of mind, we hereby explain to you the privacy protection policy of this website to protect Your rights, please read the following:
1. Scope of privacy protection policy The content of the privacy protection policy includes how this website handles personally identifiable information collected when you use the website services. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked sites other than this site, nor does it apply to persons not commissioned or involved in the management of this site.
2. Collection, processing and utilization of personal data When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will, depending on the nature of the service functions, ask you to provide the necessary personal information, and within the scope of this specific purpose Processing and use of your personal data; this website will not use personal data for other purposes without your written consent. When you use interactive features such as service mailboxes and questionnaires on this website, your name, email address, contact information, and time of use will be retained. During normal browsing, the server will record related behaviors, including the IP address of the connected device, the time of use, the browser used, browsing and clicking data records, etc., as a reference for us to improve our website services. This record is for internal use and will never be made public. In order to provide accurate services, we will collect and analyze the content of the questionnaire surveys, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. In addition to internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory texts as needed, but not specific Personal information.
3. Protection of data The host of this website is equipped with various information security equipment and necessary security protection measures, such as firewalls and anti-virus systems. To protect the website and your personal data, strict protection measures are adopted. In order to access your personal data, the relevant processing personnel have signed confidentiality contracts, and those who violate the confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant legal sanctions. If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to determine that they will indeed comply.
4. External Links to the Website This page provides links to other websites. You can also click on the links provided on this website to enter other websites. However, the linked site's privacy protection policy is not applicable. You must refer to the privacy protection policy of the linked site.
5. The policy of sharing personal data with third parties This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public agencies, but those who have legal basis or contractual obligations are not This limit. The proviso to the preceding paragraph includes, but is not limited to: With your written consent. Expressly provided by law. To avoid danger to your life, body, freedom or property. In cooperation with public authorities or academic research institutions, it is necessary for statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and the data is processed or collected by the provider, and the specific parties cannot be identified in accordance with the method of disclosure. When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or obstruct the rights of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit analyzes and exposes your personal data to identify, contact or take legal action. Necessary. Good for your rights. When this website entrusts manufacturers to assist in collecting, processing or using your personal data, it will be responsible for supervising and managing the outsourced manufacturers or individuals.
7. Amendments to the privacy protection policy The privacy protection policy of this website will be amended at any time according to demand, and the revised terms will be published on the website.